This is a bit of a different post, hopefully it will prove valuable to you.
Our current situation may present an awesome opportunity for you OR someone you know, so please take a moment to read this post fully and then get back to me ASAP, or share it to those you care about.
We have a lovely intern named Zee (Zenith) who has proven herself quite good at learning our process, you can read her guest post in this blog. Zee has done well with our rigorous Internship curriculum and we are thinking of employing her, but there is a final test, that is to prove herself on a handful of real project (supervised by our senior team of course and using our proven process).
As a quick refresher (and separate to your brand, if we have designed it) to illustrate exactly what our process produces, I thought it would be best to include one of our latest re-branding projects. The awesome offer is at the end of the post, so make sure you check it out after you take in this project.
Brand name: Ingen
Service type: Executive search within the finance and insurance industry
Project: Total rebrand including name, positioning and identity.
Solution process & description:
- Ingen’s key point of difference is that they are ex-high-level executives from within the insurance and finance industry that they now target for executive search.
- After exploring possible directions, domain names, registered business and IP we presented options and Ingen was selected.
- Ingen is a shortened version of Ingenious meaning: clever; brilliant; able to perform well; and having a proven capacity to execute a client’s challenge.
- To create the identity we traversed many directions. One in particular was flight and view point. Starting with a kite graphic, we progressed to a simple paper aeroplane, then to a similarly styled swan followed by various other birds, finally ending at a stylish origami bird of prey.
- The logo is an origami bird of prey. It symbolises the distinct view point their insider position offers them and paper folding their precise office style work. It is a superior hunter able to swoop up its prey with great speed and fierce accuracy.
- From the process of engineering the actual origami bird the oh-so-fitting tagline was born (and is subject to change pending a current client survey): “Engineering career flights”
- The typeface creates an instant feeling of trust and prestige.
- The deep red, accompanied with a cool grey/silver, present an image of sophistication and style for Ingen’s high end clientele.
- To fit with Ingen’s positioning statement we created a challenge to “try some light engineering” and include the steps for the Ingen origami bird of prey on the reverse of the letterhead.
- Both the Ingen brand identity and the stationery were designed with the intention of creating an identity that is truly distinct and memorable, one that makes the Friday night cocktail discussion.
- We wanted to make something tangible and tactile and thought that the letterhead and follower, which are usually disposable, could become something more.
- The result is a mentally and physically demanding challenge that reinforces the brand identity and positioning statement for the client and (we believe) can’t help but be remarked on.
- On the follower is the deconstructed bird of prey (indicating all the folds) to give the challenger a head start. It is by no means an easy feat to create the bird of prey, which after attempting increases Ingen’s image of precision and finesse..
- The business cards carry this theme with part of the instruction. Combined these offer a real talking point and make the brand unique and unforgettable.
[Click on the images above to see larger versions]
So here is the offer. If you (or a friend, relative or colleague you have just thought of now) have a branding, or rebranding project that you have been thinking of doing, how about you give me and my senior creative team a shot at directing (and closely supervising) Zee through it, using our proven process and only when she produces an awesome result that you absolutely love, only then you pay a cent, no catches at all. Naturally there will be a significant discount on the price you pay too.
What do you think?
This opportunity cannot last long so call now on +612 8586 0000 or email now and we will get Zee to work for you ASAP!
P.S. Of course, if you have a project that you believe requires only our most senior, experienced staff attention, we can definitely help you there too.